SUMMER CAMP STAFF – COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Are you tired of doing the same old thing every summer? Did you know that the Hawk Mountain Council operates two Scout camps at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation including Cub Scout, Scouts BSA, and high adventure programs?
Each of these offers opportunities for a variety of summer camp staff jobs. Most Scout camp counselors are at least 16 years of age, but the Scouts BSA and Cub Scout camps have a limited number of jobs for 15-year-olds with previous Senior Leadership Program (counselor in training program) experience.
The Hawk Mountain Council, BSA is an equal opportunity employer that hires females and males, as well as people of all ages and ethnic groups, diverse cultures and mixed abilities. No previous Scouting experience is necessary.
- 30 November 2019 – Interviews Beaver Family Service Center 10 AM – 3 PM
- 28 December 2019 – Interviews 10 AM -4 PM HMSR STEM
- 28 December 2019 Staff Holiday Gathering 5-7 PM HMSR Miller
- 29 December Interviews 9 AM – 2 PM HMSR STEM
- 18 January 2020 – Interviews – 10 AM – 3 PM Scouts BSA Admin
- 19 January 2020 – Interviews 9 AM – 2 PM Scouts BSA Admin
- 15 February 2220 – Interviews – 10 AM – 3 PM Beaver Family Service Center
- 16 February 2020 – Interviews 9 AM – 2 PM Beaver Family Service Center
Go to https://hawkmntforms.tentaroo.com/interview to sign-up for an interview slot and Holiday Gathering!
Criminal Background Check Requirements
All Employees must have the following clearances:
Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History – https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Child Abuse Clearance – https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
FBI Fingerprint Based Criminal History Clearance – www.identogo.com/locations/pennsylvania – and then follow the steps below.
i) Click on “Digital Fingerprinting.”
ii) Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment.
iii) Click on Locate an Enrollment Center first to find the location for providing your fingerprints that is closest to you, then go back to the Schedule an Appointment option. The company is continuing to add new fingerprinting locations.
iv) Follow the prompts for completing the required information and printing the registration form to take to the fingerprinting location.
Training Session 1 & 2:
14-15 March 2020 – HMSR STEM – More details will be provided after hiring is confirmed.
18-19 April 2020, HMSR STEM – More details will be provided after hiring is confirmed.