HAWK MOUNTAIN SUMMER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Do you love the outdoors?
Do you love hiking, swimming, and zip-lining?
Do you love working with kids?
If you relate to this, then we have the perfect place for you. Hawk Mountain Summer Camp.
Imagine a job where almost anything is possible:
- Live, play and work in the great outdoors.
- Make new friends.
- Become a child’s hero.
- Learn leadership skills.
Camp jobs offer skill-building and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else. Regardless of your college major, high school training, camp experiences allow you to learn and develop skills for the future.
We offer the following job opportunities:
- Counselors for: Nature, outdoor skills, fishing, handicraft, shooting sports, waterfront, pool, and more
- Area Directors
- Business/Trading Post Assistants
- Kitchen assistants
- College Internships
2023 HMSR Staff Application
Counselor In Training or CIT Program New for 2023!
You can sign up for any 3 weeks this summer – June 18 to July 29.
The CIT Program will provide the following:
- Structured training as a camp counselor
- Two Merit Badges per week
- A;l meals and housing
- Surprise merit badge only available to CIT’s!
- Cost – $150 for the 3- week program.
Interviews for all staff positions will start this fall, please check back for more information.
For additional information please contact the office at (610) 926-3406 or fill out the contact page below.