Secure the Adventure – “Virtual” Tent-In
Thursday, October 29 – 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Help Hawk Mountain Council, Secure the Adventure by participating in our “Virtual” Tent-in.
This unique event will lock you into a “Virtual” Tent where you will need to ask friends and family to help you get back on the Scouting Trail with a donation to the Hawk Mountain Council.
Hawk Mountain Council is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on the financial support from its Scouting community through Friends of Scouting (FOS), community special events, and from the revenues generated from our summer camp programs at HMSR. The Coronavirus pandemic severely impacted these programs.
We need your help to “Secure the Adventure” so that we can continue to offer a quality Scouting program to the youth in our community.
Giving our Scouts the opportunity to be involved with the adventures that Scouting provides, especially the outdoor activities our camp supports, is now more important than ever.
Commit to raising $250, $500, $750, or $1,000 by asking your friends, family, and other Scouters to Help Get You Out of the Tent.
See our Virtual Tent-In Flyer
Special Recognition Patches for Tent-In Participants (Limited Edition)
- Backpacking Tent Level – $250
- Two-man Tent Level – $500
- Cabin Tent Level – $750
- 10-man Expedition Tent Level – $1,000
(patch levels are cumulative – earn all four by reaching the $1,000 level and beyond.) Each patch has a special border.
How does it work:
- Sign up Today or Nominate a Friend – Click Here
- Join us for our Kickoff on September 29 @6:30 pm
- Set your Tent-in Goal and seek support from friends, family, and fellow Scouters
- You will get to set up your own fundraising page
- Join the “Virtual” Tent-in via Zoom on Thursday, October 29 for one hour
What does the “Virtual” Tent-In Support?
- HMSR Year-Round Operations
- Virtual Merit Badge Delivery
- Training & Support of over 170 Scouting Units
- Program Support for over 6,500 youth annually
Support the “Virtual” Tent-In Today
Tent-In Participant ResoucesVirtual Tent-In - Zoom Background
Virtual Tent-In - Facebook Cover Photo
Virtual Tent-In Participant - Draft Email