Indiandale Lodge was the 5th Lodge formed in the county, and was installed by the founder of the Order of the Arrow, E. Urner Goodman, at Camp Indiandale near Vinemont, PA on July 1, 1921. In October of that year, the lodge changed it’s name to Minsi Lodge. In 1971, due to the merger of Daniel Boone Council and Appalachian Trails Council, Minsi 5 lodge merged with Memeu Lodge 125 to form Kittatinny Lodge 5.
We will be holding a special 100th Birthday Celebration event at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation.
More details will be provided at a later time.