Join 1,000+ of your fellow Scouts for a huge weekend of:
- October 14 – Golden Jubilee Unit Feedback Survey published
- October 5 – Lost and Found items posted below
- September 27 – Updated leader’s guide (v8.0) with BSA Medical and COVID-19 screening form updates.
- September 22 – Updated leader’s guide (v7.0) with text messaging service details, corrections about availability of leader packets, and other minor changes.
- September 21 – Updated leader’s guide (v6.0) with Scout’s BSA Merit Badges and other important updates.
- September 12 – Updated leader’s guide (v5.0) with new Cub Scout activities and service project details.
- September 9 – Updated leader’s guide (v4.0) now available to download below
- August 31 – Updated leader’s guide (v3.0)
- May 24 – Leader’s Guide now available
- June 2 – Online Registration Now Available
Leader and Unit Feedback Survey
We would appreciate all leaders discussing the Jubilee with their units and providing feedback to the council. We have developed a feedback survey that can be filled out online. We’ve also made a PDF version that can be downloaded, printed and filled out at your unit meeting. Completed paper surveys can be returned to the council office or entered into the online form and submitted.
If there are questions or problems accessing the survey, please contact [email protected].
Lost and Found
Here are some items that were left at the fairgrounds. If these belong to you, you may pick them up at the council office.
We had a Scout from Troop 597 report a missing cell phone. Samsung black/blue with a cracked screen.
We had a Scout from Troop 413 report a missing water bottle. It’s a teal color Nalgene with “John” written on it.
We had a Scout from Troop 519 report a missing water bottle. It’s a gray color Nalgene with a lot of stickers on it.
Please contact [email protected] if you located any of these items.
Important Information for Unit Leaders
- Download the Leader’s Guide: [Download not found]
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Download the Cub Scout Golden Ticket Flyer.
- Download the HMSR COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. We will need one for each participant/leader at the Jubilee.
- We need Volunteers! – Please follow this link if you can help
Leader Orientation Meetings
You may watch the recorded leader meetings conducted on Tuesday, September 21 and Thursday, September 23.
Centennial Chef Cooking Competition
Scouts and Scouters, join us for our Outdoor Cooking Competition and take home a ‘Centennial Chef’ award. Categories are “Entree” and “Dessert”. All entries must be cooked in a Dutch Oven with charcoal. Our judges will select both an adult and a scout/patrol winner in each category. You will need to bring your own cooking equipment and ingredients for your recipe.
Service Project at Jubilee
The Schuylkill County Fairgrounds was significantly impacted by the recent storms and flooding due to Hurricane Ida. The council has committed to providing service hour opportunities for our Scouting units while at the Jubilee.
We are asking that units and their Scouts volunteer one hour of time during the Jubilee to this effort. Full details regarding the service project are in the Leader’s Guide.