Join 1,000+ of your fellow Scouts for a huge weekend of:
- September 12 – Updated leader’s guide (v5.0) with new Cub Scout activities and service project details.
- September 9 – Updated leader’s guide (v4.0) now available to download below
- August 31 – Updated leader’s guide (v3.0)
- May 24 – Leader’s Guide now available
- June 2 – 2021 – Registration Now Available – Click Here to Register
Important Information for Unit Leaders
- Download the Leader’s Guide: 50th HMC Golden Jubilee Leader's Guide
- Download the Cub Scout Golden Ticket Flyer.
Centennial Chef Cooking Competition
Scouts and Scouters, join us for our Outdoor Cooking Competition and take home a ‘Centennial Chef’ award. Categories are “Entree” and “Dessert”. All entries must be cooked in a Dutch Oven with charcoal. Our judges will select both an adult and a scout/patrol winner in each category. You will need to bring your own cooking equipment and ingredients for your recipe.
Contestants need to pre-register for the competition. Full details regarding the competition and the scoring are available in the Leader’s Guide.
Any questions prior to the event can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Project at Jubilee
The Schuylkill County Fairgrounds was significantly impacted by the recent storms and flooding due to Hurricane Ida. The council has committed to providing service hour opportunities for our Scouting units while at the Jubilee.
We are asking that units and their Scouts volunteer one hour of time during the Jubilee to this effort. Full details regarding the service project are in the Leader’s Guide.