Welcome to the Hawk Mountain Council’s 2020 Product Sale.
This year we will again be selling tasty popcorn from Camp Masters and delicious nuts from Whitley’s Peanut Factory. We are glad to support the fundraising efforts of our units! Here are some of the benefits of the Product Sale:
- No upfront costs: Units keep their commission and pay in full by November 30, 2020.
- Turnkey program: Training, order forms, online ordering, Scout prize program, and other resources are provided free-of-charge.
- Proven product quality: Camp Masters and Whitley’s provide superior, high-quality products. Always remember, however, we are really selling Scouting adventures – popcorn and nuts are the thank you gift.
- Teaches life lessons: Earning your own way, salesmanship, confidence, financial responsibility, and leadership are a few of the lessons that our Scouts learn by participating in the Product Sale. This fundraiser also provides opportunities for Scouts to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Support: The Council Product Sale team, made up of volunteers and staff, are ready to assist your unit with a successful fundraiser.
- Over 70% goes to local Scouting: Not only does your unit raise the money it needs to fuel its program, but a portion of the proceeds benefit the Council. The Council portion helps us serve volunteer leaders and Scouts by providing better programs, training, and camping facilities.
October 13 – Show & Sell Returns @HMSR
October 13 – 14 – Show & Sell Returns @Council Service Center
October 16 – Take Order, Prizes, Special Incentives, & 1st Payment Due
November 5 – Take Order Distribution – Reading
November 6 – Take Order Distribution – Pottsville
November 30 – Final Payments Due
Click to View All Product Sale Dates
How to Place Your Order: (Take Orders Due – October 16th)
To place your show & sell order for Popcorn and Nuts by clicking each of the links below.
- 2020 Product List
- 2020 Product Sale Guidebook
- 2020 Ideas & Resources
- 2020 Product Transfer Form
- 2020 Military Council Shoulder Patch
If you have questions about the sale please contact your District Executive. We are happy to help as we all Go Nuts for Scouting!