- This event has passed.
March 19 @ 8:15 AM - 3:30 PM$8.00
STEM U will take place on March 19th, 2022 at Albright College.
There will only be a Scouts BSA merit badge program this year. No Cub Scout activities will be available.
- Scouts will check in at the Albright College Campus Center Main Lounge between 8:15 AM and 8:45 AM. Scouts attending only an afternoon merit badge class can check in at the Main Lounge between 12:30 PM and 12:45 PM.
- Scouts will be picked up shortly after 3:30 PM at the Albright College Main Parking Lot or at the Campus Center Main Lounge. The afternoon merit badge classes end at 3:30 PM.
- Scouts should bring their lunch and will be required to wear a mask that covers mouth and nose while indoors.
- Remember to check the prerequisite list and bring the required items to class or submit your pre-requisites on the Google Classroom (if it applies to your merit badge class).
- All Scouts should have signed merit badge “blue cards” from their Scoutmaster for each merit badge they are taking.