Help Hawk Mountain Council, Build the Future by participating in our 3rd Annual Tent-in.
This unique event will lock you into your “Virtual” Tent where you will need to ask friends and family to help you get back on the Scouting Trail with a donation to the Hawk Mountain Council.
Hawk Mountain Council is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on the financial support from its Scouting community through Friends of Scouting (FOS), community special events, and the revenues generated from our summer camp programs at HMSR.
We need your help to “Build the Future” so that we can continue to provide a quality Scouting program to the youth in our community.
Giving our Scouts the opportunity to be involved with the adventures that Scouting provides, especially the outdoor activities our camp supports, is now more important than ever.
Commit to raising $250, $500, $750, or $1,000 by asking your friends, family, and other Scouters to Help Get You Out of the Tent and Back on the Trail.
Special Recognition Patches for Tent-In Participants (Limited Edition)
- Backpacking Tent Level – $250
- Two-man Dome Tent Level – $500
- Cabin Tent Level – $750
- 10-man Expedition Tent Level – $1,000
(patch levels are cumulative – earn all four by reaching the $1,000 level and beyond.) Each patch has a special border.
How does it work:
- Sign up Today or Nominate a Friend – Click Here
- Attend our Kickoff on October 6th at 6:30 pm Via Zoom.
- Set your Tent-in Goal and seek support from friends, family, and fellow Scouters
- You will get to set up your own fundraising page
- Join the Virtual Tent-In via Zoom on Thursday, November 17th.
What does the 3rd Annual Tent-In Support?
- HMSR Year-Round Operations
- Training & Support of over 170 Scouting Units
- Program Support for over 5,000 youth annually
- And much more…
Support the 3rd Annual Tent-In Today
Or Make a General Online Contribution – Click Here
- Virtual Tent-In - Facebook Cover Photo
- Virtual Tent-In Participant - Draft Email
- Virtual Tent-In - Zoom Background