On Friday, October 8th, 31 Tenters gathered and cheered each other on as they raised their goals and were released from their tents. They are now Back on the Trail and ready to help deliver the Scouting program to our 5,000 youth members, their families, and our wonderful volunteers.
We are pleased to share that the total raised for our 2nd Annual Tent-in has surpassed:
Wow! We thank you, our 400+ generous donors who helped make this event such a success.
To see our almost final report (we will put a final report after Friday, October 15th), Click this Link: Tenter Report 10-18-2021.
Watch our Tent-In Live Broadcast
Help Hawk Mountain Council, Secure the Adventure by participating in our 2nd Annual Tent-in.
This unique event will lock you into your “Virtual” Tent where you will need to ask friends and family to help you get back on the Scouting Trail with a donation to the Hawk Mountain Council.
Hawk Mountain Council is a non-profit organization that relies heavily on the financial support from its Scouting community through Friends of Scouting (FOS), community special events, and from the revenues generated from our summer camp programs at HMSR. The Coronavirus pandemic severely impacted these programs.
We need your help to “Secure the Adventure” so that we can continue to offer a quality Scouting program to the youth in our community.
Giving our Scouts the opportunity to be involved with the adventures that Scouting provides, especially the outdoor activities our camp supports, is now more important than ever.
Commit to raising $250, $500, $750, or $1,000 by asking your friends, family, and other Scouters to Help Get You Out of the Tent and Back on the Trail.
Special Recognition Patches for Tent-In Participants (Limited Edition)
- Backpacking Tent Level – $250
- Two-man Dome Tent Level – $500
- Cabin Tent Level – $750
- 10-man Expedition Tent Level – $1,000
(patch levels are cumulative – earn all four by reaching the $1,000 level and beyond.) Each patch has a special border.
How does it work:
- Sign up Today or Nominate a Friend – Click Here
- Watch our Kickoff which was held September 20th – Kickoff Video
- Set your Tent-in Goal and seek support from friends, family, and fellow Scouters
- You will get to set up your own fundraising page
- Join the Tent-In at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation or via Zoom on Friday, October 8th.
What does the 2nd Annual Tent-In Support?
- HMSR Year-Round Operations
- Training & Support of over 170 Scouting Units
- Program Support for over 5,000 youth annually
- And much more…
Support the 2nd Annual Tent-In Today
Or Make a General Online Contribution – Click Here
Tent-In Participant Resouces[Download not found]
[Download not found]
[Download not found]