Welcome to the Hawk Mountain Council’s 2022 Fall Product Sale!
This year we will sell tasty popcorn from Pecatonica River Popcorn and delicious nuts from Whitley’s Peanut Factory. We are glad to support the fundraising efforts of our units. Here are some of the benefits of the Product Sale:
- No upfront costs: Units keep their commissions. Payment is due to Council by November 30, 2022.
- Turnkey program: Training, order forms, marketing materials, online ordering, Scout prize program, and other resources are provided free of charge.
- Proven product quality: Pecatonica River and Whitley’s provide superior, high-quality products. Remember, however, we are really selling Scouting adventures – popcorn and nuts are the thank you gift.
- Teaches life lessons: Earning your own way, salesmanship, confidence, financial responsibility, and leadership are a few of the lessons that our Scouts learn by participating in the Product Sale. This fundraiser also provides opportunities for Scouts to earn advancements and merit badges.
- Support: The Council Product Sale team, made up of volunteers and staff, is ready to assist your unit with a successful fundraiser.
- Over 70% goes to local Scouting: Not only does your unit raise the money it needs to fund its program, but a portion of the proceeds benefits the Council. The Council portion helps us serve volunteer leaders and Scouts by providing better programs, training, and camping facilities.
- July 12 and July 15 – Marketing Materials Distribution at Council Service Center
- August 2 – Show & Sell Orders Due to Council
- August 13 – Salesmanship Merit Badge at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation
- August 25 – Show & Sell Order Distribution
- October 12-13 – Show & Sell Returns at Council Service Center
- October 18 – Take Order, Prizes, Special Incentives, and 1st Payment Due
- November 10 – Take Order Distribution – Reading
- November 11 – Take Order Distribution – Pottsville
- November 30 – Final Payments Due
Click to View 2022 Fall Product Sale Key Dates
Salesmanship Merit Badge – August 13th from 9 am – 12 pm at Hawk Mountain Scout Reservation – register here
Show & Sell Orders Due – August 2nd
Place your Show & Sell order for Popcorn and Nuts by clicking the link below:
Product Sale Resources:
- 2022 Product List – Popcorn & Nuts
- 2022 Product Sale Guidebook
- 2022 Prize Flyer
- 2022 Ideas & Resources
- 2022 Product Sale Inventory Transfer
- 2022 Military Sale Council Shoulder Patch
- 2022 Path to Advancement
- Pecatonica River Scout Boss Guide for Unit Kernels
If you have questions about the sale please contact your District Executive or District Kernel. We are happy to help as we all Go Nuts for Scouting!